Melbourne’s Most Durable 10×6 Fully Welded Heavy Duty Box Trailers for Sale 2000KG ATM
Our 10×6 Tandem box trailers for sale is built to last and it’s especially ideal for coastal areas. The body finish is hot-dip galvanised and it comes with the great price and quality. Dual axles of this trailer significantly increase the stability and strength of a trailer for heavy loads. All trailers built and assembled in accordance with Australian design rules.
For further information please contact us or simply receive a free quote.
10×6 Tandem Galvanised Trailer Heavy Duty ATM 2000 KG Details
- ATM: 2000kg
- Body: Drop Down Front/Rear Panel, Fully Welded
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised (Rust free)
- Side: 300mm High and welded
- Jockey Wheel: 8” 1500lbs Heavy Duty Swing up
- Cage: 600mm High HDG removable Cage (900mm cage available)
- Light: LED Tail Light + LED Number Plate Light
- Lights plug: Round/Flat 7 Pin Plug
- Safety Chain: 2x10mm
- Fitted Ladder Racks Holders
- Chassis: 3080×1835mm
- Internal Trailer Size: 3000×1831×300mm
- Drawbar: 1600mm,100mm×50mm – 3mm
- Spring: 6 Leaf 6mm Rocker Roller Spring
- Wheels & Tyre: White Spoke Wheel Rims, 185/R 14 C Brand New!
- Coupling: 50mm heavy duty manual override braked coupling with Australian Standard (ADR standard)
- Max Loading: 1450kg
- Axle: Dual axle, 50mm Round Solid Braked Axle +50mm solid Round
- Brake: 10” Mechanical Disc Brake
- Spare Wheel
- 12 months VIC Registration
- Upgrade to 900mm High Cage
- Aluminium Toolboxes
- Galvanised Ladder Racks
- Spare Wheel Holder
- 1.2M Ramp and 1.5M Full Mesh Ramp
Get in touch for more information on our 10×6 box trailers for sale
Get in touch with Top Galvanised Trailer’s experienced team in Melbourne today. You can discuss the nature of the application or project you have in mind, and we can provide our industry knowledge to ensure you get the perfect item for your needs. Whether that be the 10×6 box trailer, or another of our items for sale, including the 8×5 tandem trailer or 10×5 galvanised trailer, we have you sorted. Call us today on 03 9720 6519, send an email or leave your information on our short enquiry form found on our contact page.