Top Galvanised Trailer Limited Structural Warranty
Top Galvanised Trailer warrants that, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, all parts of our manufacture or assembly of Trailers are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This includes the overall frame structure and associated frame components on all product models. These include Trailer body, floor, door frame, coupler, welds, axles and suspension.
OBLIGATION– From the date of purchase, any faults in the original material or manufacture will be corrected without cost to the original purchaser for parts and labour acquired in that rectification.
If the work under this warranty is required, the owner should immediately contact the closest authorized branch or the selling distributor to make arrangements for the repairs.
The warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchase if the Trailer is sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period.
This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs due to:
- Accident, fair wear & tear, storm damage or other acts of Nature.
- Unauthorized repairs made or attempted.
Should a warranty claim become necessary during the warranty period then the product must be returned to the place of purchase. This warranty does not cover costs associated with transport. If a claim is made under warranty it is your responsibility to bring the trailer back to a dealer for assessment. Any freight and delivery costs are not included in the warranty claims and will be paid by the owner.
NOT COVERED– This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Any defect resulting from overloading, misuse, negligence, accident or other cause beyond the direct control of Top Galvanised Trailer.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as, but not limited to, hydraulic hoists, cargo holding devices, axles, brakes and lights, ramp door springs, electric winches, tires and wheels or other items after the trailer has left the premises of Top Galvanised Trailer.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any broken or faulty parts that need replacing under the warranty period must be returned to Top Galvanised Trailer before replacement part is supplied. Or the replacement parts will be charged.
- Rust occurring on any of its components that are painted e.g. axles, springs, coupling and /or jockey wheel.
- Any component fitted by TOP GALVANISED TRAILER but was not manufactured by TOP GALVANISED TRAILER. Those items are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
TOP GALVANISED TRAILER recommends that your trailer be serviced at least once a year. Checks should be done on all the running gears regularly. **Purchaser must check the wheel nuts after 50-100kms**